COL Statement of Faith
· We believe that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is without error in the original manuscripts, and is the reliable and authoritative Word of God.
· We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
· We believe that Adam, created in the image of God, was tempted by Satan, the devil, and fell. Because of Adam’s sin, all men have guilt imputed.
· We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
· We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
· We believe that salvation consists in the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ’s righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
· We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
· We believe that the Church, the body of Christ, consists only of those who are born-again, who are baptized by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again.
· We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
· We believe that Christ instructed the Church to go into the entire world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
· We believe in Matthew 25:31-46: to feed, clothe and shelter those in need.
|The program at the Circle of Love is centered on the Bible. The leadership here at the Circle of Love comes from many differing backgrounds but we all agree on two things: for a life to changed it must have a saving encounter with Jesus Christ and to have a changed life we must know and apply the Bible to our lives. Only through the Spirit of God by the Word of God are lives changed.|
A Typical Day
The Heart of The Matter
|What is an average day like for a student here at the Circle of Love? Well, we will go over a typical daily schedule for you:
||At the end of the day it is not about programs or schedule but relationships. Everything we do is directed towards the building of the most important relationship of all: Jesus as Lord and Savior. Then to help them function in society and with their family relationships. Everything we do is geared towards these two goals.
This is why so much time is invested in teaching the Bible because only the Bible applied can change lives. We instill a sense of discipline by having men follow a schedule, spend time working. Following rules here will help them to follow rules out in the world.